Now in Print Version: How to Publish and Sell Your Article on the Kindle: 12 Beginner Tips for Short Documents $7.95
A book for beginners on how to publish and sell short documents for the Amazon Kindle, such as magazine articles or instructional materials.
• Best practices for short documents,
• How to price an article,
• Pros and cons of book covers and images,
• How to represent articles accurately in e-Reader bookstores,
•Tips for avoiding unnecessary costs and how to publish your article simply, without learning HTML coding or using conversion software.
Many of these tips are also applicable for publishing on the Barnes and Noble Nook and for Amazon "Singles" (short books ranging from 30-90 pages long).
Instructional Appendixes Include:
• e-Reader tips for creating table of contents links,
• How to avoid a common formatting problem,
• Donverting your article for a Kindle device,
• Easy preview options before you publish,
• Resource list of where to find free kindle books, podcasts, software and help forums.