Check out this list of 20 ebook groups on linkedin on the blog eBooknewser. Here's a sampling from the article:
1. Ebooks, Ebook Readers, Digital Books and Digital Content Publishing: Book Publishing professionals interested in latest industry news and experiments on ebooks (e-books), ebook readers, digital books & content—creating/developing, marketing & sales: what’s working/not, what are you trying, expand your network, improve your resources, discuss business models and more.
2. Digital Book World: Digital Book World offers a variety of educational and networking resources for publishing professionals from all across the industry to learn new skills, stay on top of the latest technologies and trends, and connect with other professionals, no matter where they work or live.
3. University Press E-Book Publishers: This is a group of university press publishers that are making e-books available either through direct sales to customers or through vendors. This will be a forum for open discussion about our experiences in this emerging market.
4. Practical Issues/How-to SUBGROUP (a subgroup of Ebooks, Ebook Readers, Digital Books and Digital Content Publishing) For book publishers that want to know how to actually publish and market eBooks. This group is focused on the practical issues of 1) how to produce ebooks, 2) how to distribute ebooks and 3) marketing ebooks.
5. Nook Book Exchange: Got a nook? Need a book? This group is dedicated to nook readers interested in exchanging titles.read article...